Monday, January 3, 2011

chewed up and spit out

ARG!

I am really annoyed with my camera, it is back to doing this strange thing where it refuses to connect to the computer and download anything  (though today it added a new twist and makes my mouse freeze when it does it) so you will have to wait to see my new tree.  I am hoping that my netbook will allow the download tomorrow at work.

Today I went to a caching event in Mitchell.  It was fun running around the city for the door prize game.  About half way thorugh, I stopped and looked up at the clouds opposite the sunset.  It was amazing.  There was this perfect hole in the clouds and the sunset had made them a beautiful dusty rose.  So it was this one deep blue oval surrounded by this pale rose.  I took pics but like i said no download right now.

The tree assignment from 365 was "make something from paper but don't use scissors, glue or draw on it."  I thought of about a dozen ideas but at the end of the day my last class made me realize what i needed to do.  I make a spit wad tree.  No cutting just chewing.  nothing holding it together except some saliva.  Fun!

1 comment:

  1. Very innovative!
    Get the camera fixed so we can see. :) :)

    ReplyDelete