Thursday, December 23, 2010

Prep Work Day 2

Ah it has been a good morning!  I got all but one present wrapped after going to buy present boxes at the store.

On the prep work for the project front, a big "hey" to my beloved friend  Lydia, my first follower.  I must admit that Lydia is part of why I am doing this.  She is an amazing artist who was the first person ever to make me into art.  I still have my portrait along with about half a dozen other paintings and drawing she has done for me.  It is right beside an artist proof that a friend from Boston gave me (she gave her boyfriend print one). 

Lydia's skill and talent are awesome and I can only hope that my little project gets me a 10th of her talent.  I am honored to have her watching this. 

She says that making trees seems a good starting place for the project.  Any other thoughts or ideas out there gang?

In addition, one of my favorite students (who is also a grand artist in the electronic modeling realm) has said he might want to join in on this project and follow along with me.  I am all for that.  In fact, if anyone else wants to be part of the project please feel free to complete any of the tasks I post on your own and send in the results for us all to see.  Seeing the creativity of others can only help inspire our own...

No comments:

Post a Comment